Get fresh insight on the legal issues that matter on our blog, whitepapers and more.
Register of People with Significant Control (PSC).
Unlisted UK companies and all LLPs registered in the UK should have in place a register of all people who have significant control over them (the "PSC Register").
Companies face penalties for non-compliance and the legislation surrounding the PSC Register is complex but there are lots of ways in which we can help you:
- Advice on identifying people with significant control and relevant legal entities
- Section 790D notice (requesting confirmation of a PSC's particulars)
- Preparation of PSC register for each registrable person or registrable relevant legal entity
- Board meeting minutes or directors' written resolutions to approve the above matters
- Guidance on the ongoing maintenance of the PSC register in accordance with Part 21A of the Companies Act 2006 and The Register of People with Significant Control Regulations 2016
You can contact us in confidence to discuss your requirements.