- 0117 918 1429
Company secretarial support
You'll have the peace of mind that your compliance requirements are being met and comply with the latest legislation. You'll also have access to an experienced and professional advisor when more complicated matters arise.
Our clients include all types of companies, from private and listed companies, limited liability partnership (LLPs), to property management companies and Right to Manage as well as a variety of sectors including not-for-profit organisations. We work with start-ups and much larger, well-stablished companies and our service reflects the different responsibilites and challenges each have to face.
What we'll do for you
A single annual fee will ensure all your basic statutory compliance requirements are met and our clear fee structure provides clarity and certainty for any additional work. Typically our company secretarial service would include:
- Preparing and holding the company's statutory registers electronically. This includes the recently introduced register of People of Significant Control which most UK companies are now required to keep.
- Preparing all necessary reminders and paperwork for the board to approve and the shareholders to receive the accounts.
- Reminding when the statutory accounts need to be prepared and filed, and filing the statutory accounts when supplied.
- Providing a registered office address.
- Providing a company secretary.
- Free online access to your company records.
- Each company is allocated a company administrator, who, for an additional fee, can also assist with any ad hoc work such as changing officers or issuing shares.
- Compliance and company administration support including annual accounts filing