Bespoke Employment law support
Whether you are a small company with limited in-house HR resource or a larger organisation that just needs the ocassional expert sounding-board, we can provide a bespoke package of employment law support and advice to suit you.
This might include:
- Working with your HR function to provide template documents (e.g. appointment letters, termination letters, contracts, policies or procedures)
- Advice on specific employee issues
- Advice on general employment matters (e.g. how to manage employees through probation, how to support an employee with a disability)
- Updates on changes to relevant legislation and how they will affect your company
Flexible employment law support options for your business
How you access and pay for the service is up to you. Whatever option you choose you'll have peace of mind, knowing you have the support you need with no surprise bills:
- Monthly retainer. You'll pay a set monthly fee that's calculated in advance based on your type of business and the nature and amount of support you're likely to need.
- Pre-paid bank of hours. Together we would estimate the amount of support you'll need in an agreed period (typically 12 months with 3 month's flexibility) during which time you have access to all the employment law support required. You'll receive regular reports on the hours used and what they were used for so you'll always know where you stand. You can choose to pay separately for individual pieces of work (e.g. settlement agreement) or on an hourly basis.
- Your retainer or bank of hours could combine corporate and commercial legal support or indeed corporate governance support - we can tailor a package to suit your needs