Restructuring your share capital
Looking to re-organise your business or adjust your corporate group structure? You may be looking to do this for tax, succession planning, income generation or general good corporate governance reasons.
You may also wish to restructure the share capital in order to:
- release surplus capital
- release equity
- pay dividends (cash or in specie)
- reduce losses
- structure an exit for a particular shareholder
- issue bonus shares to shareholders
- raise capital by way of a fresh issue of shares
- consolidate or sub-divide share capital
We can advise and provide the relevant documentation.
If you are forced to restructure your business due to financial difficulties, we can introduce you to specialist insolvency practitioners who'll work with us to bring you the best outcome.