Get fresh insight on the legal issues that matter on our blog, whitepapers and more.
Events & seminars
Training, events and CPD accredited seminars on a range of topics from industry experts.
Webinars (FREE) - Future
- Disputes - Preventions & Cure – 27th Nov (Further details to follow).
- Money Laundering Regulations 2017 best practices: What property developers need to know – Date TBC
Webinars - Past
- Getting to grips with Blockchain - 18th October - For the recording, please visit webpage.
- How to expand into South East Asia - 4th October - For the recording, please visit webpage.
- Director Duties - 26th September 2018 -For the recording, please visit webpage.
- Latest Corporate Governance Developments - 5th September 2018. For the recording, please visit webpage
- Tips for International Expansion - 25th July. Recording available
- GDPR; the new data protection law coming into force 25th May 2018. For the recording, please visit webpage.
- UK Corporate Governance update - Do you know about the latest reforms and best practices - 26th April. For the recording, please visit webpage.
ICSA Subsidiary Governance Conference - 16th November 2018
Looking forward to be exhibiting at this half day conference in London, and listening to various case studies and panel discussions. Also a great way for delegates to further their understanding in key governance areas.
The ICSA Annual Conference - 10th & 11th July 2018Delighted to be sponsoring and exhibiting at this years ICSA Annual Conference. Looking forward to hearing how businesses can prepare for Brexit and the implications of the revised UK Corporate Governance Code. A great event for company secretaries and governance leaders alike.
Bristol Post Business Awards - 21st June 2018
As an event partner we are very much looking forward to being apart of Bristol's most prestigious awards evening. A great opportunity for the business community in Bristol to come together and celebrate the city's most innovative companies.
Corporate Governance Forum- 12th June 2018
We are happy to be sponsoring the Quoted Companies Alliance; Year of Corporate Governance forum on Tuesday 12th June, taking place at Haberdashers’ Hall, London.
An informative forum sharing the latest updates and opinions on implementing key corporate governance principles for any quoted companies, followed by a networking opportunity with the annual members.
GDPR - Breakfast seminar - 6th June
Due to the popularity of this topic, we are holding an additional seminar in our London office. The seminar will be presented again by Simon Bates, Executive Director, Solicitor. He will focus on the steps that organisations should take to comply with GDPR and offer some thoughts on quick fixes.
STEP Liverpool - Private Law Conference - 15th May 2018
We are looking forward to sponsoring the Private Client conference in conjunction with STEP Liverpool next May 2018. Martin Palmer, Consultant will be talking on; The Recent legislative and tax developments relevant to UK companies.
GDPR - Breakfast seminar - 24th April
Are you and your business ready for GDPR on 25th May? Join us for our free breakfast seminar at our premises in Temple Back, Bristol and hear Simon Bates, Executive Director, Solicitor, present the seminar on this hot topic. This is a big change in the law, and we want to help you become 100% compliant.
ICSA Listed Companies Conference - 13th April 2018
An informative conference looking at the main issues for company secretaries and governance professionals. We are pleased to be sponsoring the event; our Business Development team will be available at our dedicated stand based at America's Square Conference Centre, London.
"Excellent value and a well-targeted course"
Matthew Gasser, B N P Paribas Real Estate