JORDANS CORPORATE LAW LIMITED
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR) CREDENTIALS STATEMENT
1. Who we are and what services we are providing
- Jordans Corporate Law Limited ("Jordans")
- Registered office: First Floor Templeback, 10 Temple Back, Bristol, BS1 6FL
- Designated contact: Philip Jacques - Associate Director, In-house Counsel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Services provided: the legal services or specialist corporate governance services set out in our client care letter with you (the "Client Care Letter").
2. Personal data being processed and processing activities
The personal data being processed by Jordans as Processor is that which the Controller has supplied to Jordans or which Jordans has obtained or created in order to provide the services in accordance with, and as notified in, the Client Care Letter. The processing activities undertaken by Jordans are as set out in that Client Care Letter. We may also use personal data for marketing and credit control purposes.
As further detailed in our standard terms, as attached to the Client Care Letter, there are circumstances in which Jordans will be acting as Controller in relation to the personal data.
3. Quality management and data securityJordans holds the following certifications:
These certifications demonstrate that we have established and will maintain and continually improve our information security and quality management systems.
Jordans are part of Vistra whose published information relating to its data security measures may be viewed at https://www.vistra.com/security.
Our employees are bound by contractual confidentiality provisions in their contracts of employment. In addition, employees are required to complete an annual declaration confirming their awareness of Jordans' confidentiality and security procedures. Compliance with any group policies relating to data protection and confidentiality of information is mandatory.
5. Use of Sub-Processors
Jordans is in the process of seeking and obtaining similar Credentials Statements or equivalent from Sub-Processors who process the personal data which is the subject of our contract.